The ERA is Australia’s national research evaluation framework and is administered by the Australian Research Council (ARC). The ERA identifies and promotes excellence across the full spectrum of research activity in Australia’s higher education institutions.
The next Excellence in Research for Australia Initiative (ERA) round is scheduled for 2018.
The Library provides a range of resources that can be used to help assess research quality and impact. These are featured in the Bibliometrics LibGuide, and can assist in answering your questions, such as:
- am I publishing in a quality journal?
- does my journal have an Impact Factor?
- how do I find the relative ranking of a journal within a particular field?
- how many times has my publication been cited?
- how do I track when each of my publications has been cited?
- who else is researching in my area and where they are publishing?
- who are the leading researchers in my field?
Flinders University Library offers publication support advice to research students and staff, including:
- Advice about publishing projects and other ways to disseminate research
- Workshops for Research Higher Degree students and early career researchers
- Individual consultations to researchers at all levels
For more information see publishing your research.
In addition, you can contact the Library via Service One or email@example.com support for help to:
- identify the best sources for your needs
- search those resources
- identify quality publications for your current research