Data management plans: We can work with you to create data management plans to support a new funding application, at the beginning of a project, or to formalise procedures once a project is underway . The process includes bringing together information about:
- the project that will generate or collect the data
- people involved in the project
- requirements related to the data (size, file type, access, security, retention)
- sensitivities related to the data (ethics, commercial, cultural)
- ownership, licensing and intellectual property
Data sharing and citation: Flinders Librarians can provide advice on ways to describe research datasets and to make them open access if possible. This makes research datasets more visible, easier to locate and more likely to be reused by other researchers.
Flinders has moved to a new data sharing platform, ROADS (Figshare).
NB: the Library does not manage research data during the course of a research project, please contact IDS for support in this area (via ServiceOne). The Library manages the repository ROADS where researchers can deposit their research data after research has been finalized.
Go to the Research Data Management page