SIMPSON – ARCHIVAL COLLECTIONS RECEIVED 16 FEBRUARY 2005
Papua New Guinea
1. File of correspondence regarding Mr Simpson’s report on the Employment Security for Overseas Officers, dated 1972-3
2. 3 boxes of slides.
3. Material relating to trip to PNG in 1986
4. Correspondence with D. Glastonbury regarding PNG 1960, 1968, 1972
5. Report of Tripartite Mission on Labour Matters to the Territory of PNG, Sept-Oct 1960.
6. Press clippings
7. 2 small notebooks
8. Maps and tourist information
Stori Bilong Krismas
The Pyrethrum Industry in PNG
Law in PNG
Australian Policy in PNG
Employment Policy in PNG
The Future in PNG
Papua and New Guinea: Some Recent Statements of Australian Policy on Political Advancement
The Pacific Island Labour Markets (INA Speech Series no. 35)
The Institute of National Affairs 1976-1986 (INA Working paper no. 6)
Papua and New Guinea produces…
Paradise (Air Niugini in-flight magazine
10. Territory of New Guinea: Report for 1958-1959
11. Territory of Papua: Report for 1958-1959
12. Issues in Agricultural Policy: Papers submitted at INA Agricultural Seminars
13. The PNG-Australia relationship: problems and prospects
14. Territory of Papua and New Guinea: Public Service Institute Prospectus 1960
15. The economic implications of political democracy: the road to economic progress
16. The economic development of the Territory of Papua and New Guinea: report of a mission organized by the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
17. Papua and New Guinea ordinances and regulations (various)
18. Commonwealth Hansard, House of Representatives, 16-18 August 1960
19. Coral Shores: a pictorial record of the coastal and Morobe regions of PNG
20. Economic Development of PNG
21. The Housing Division, Dept. of Treasury (House of Assembly of PNG, Standing Committee on Public Accounts, 8th report).
22. Observer (Sydney), 21 January 1961 (contains Report on Labor in New Guinea)
Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research
1. Documents including minutes, agendas, 1972-1983; Reprint Series no. 1 & 2 1963
2. Articles, reports etc. regarding postgraduate management education 1969-1970.
3. Reports, articles etc. regarding consumer surveys, 1971-1975
4. The Outlook for Consumer Demand: Report on Consumer Attitudes, 1972.
5. Consumer Survey interviewers manual
6. Foreign Affairs – paper for UN Science & Technology for Development conference.
1. Australian Foundation for the Prevention of Blindness
2. Children’s Medical Research Foundation of SA
3. Post Graduate Medical Education
4. MIAC Training for Skill (1)
5. MIAC Training for Skill (2)
6. MIAC Training for Skill (3)
7. Adelaide Guarantee Company 1968-1971
Booklets with the four gospels in Spanish, published Madrid 1924.
Lindsay Gordon Birthday Book
How to play hockey> by M.N. Masud (1936)
1. CSIRO 1968-1969
2. CSIRO 1970-1971
3. CSIRO Advisory Council 1975-1978
4. The Management Structure of CSIRO
5. Independent External Inquiry into CSIRO
6. CSIRO and Engineering Research